Tuesday, August 23, 2005

It's good to be home again!

I've cleaned up the mess :-)

I'm bit confused tho (watch the time)... Not sure what's going on with this bloke I recently met in Birmingham, ah well - I could probably ask? But anyway, I'll be well busy this week to get my successor sorted, and then I'll be away for a lazy week in South of France - smashin'!! I'm so much looking forward to have a few days off, get a tan and - surprise, surprise - getting twatted!

So I reckon it won't do any harm to get my head thinking of something else, fingers crossed I'll manage that, and check on it once I'm back. Argh... Shit... I'm really crap with that - I tend to want everything right now. Well then, another lesson to be learnt in being patient, great. Will keep you informed (I just know I will fuck it up...).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home